We believe advocacy and philanthropy are interconnected. For more than thirty years, our members have run a nonprofit foundation (the Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians Foundation) working to advance family medicine and improve the health of ALL Minnesotans.
Here are some of the ways our Foundation and members are making a difference:
- Lake Superior Chapter Award Sets Students on a Path to Family Medicine
- The C.A.R.E. Clinic: Free Clinic in Red Wing With a One-stop Shop Model of Care
- The Financing of Medical Education: Socioeconomic, Racial Differences (Featured MAFP Foundation Grant)
- Transformational Giving
- MAFP Foundation Funds Six Projects
- St. Peter Free Clinic Filling Gap in Care