Get access to advocacy resources and tools that can help you take action on the issues that matter most to you:
Advocacy Tips & Toolkits
- Disrupting the Cycle of Disinformation
- Racism in Medicine Resources
- Addressing Racism: Resources, Advocacy & Education for Family Docs
- Advocating for Primary Care During COVID-19 & Beyond
- Gun Violence Prevention Advocacy Toolkit
- Tips for Physicians on Gun Safety Advocacy
MAFP Policy-setting 101
Visit our Take Action page for opportunities at a local and national level to activate on issues that matter to family physicians and our patients.
More Advocacy Resources (directs outside the blog to our website)
_ _ _ _
Advocating for Family Medicine is an advocacy blog by the Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP).